WHY DO I WRITE ? | SELF EXPRESSION | THOUGHTS | CREATIVITY | SPEECH IMPEDIMENT | OTHER WAYS OF EXPRESSING

 

Why do I write?  As many of you know, I live with a mild speech impediment which means sometimes I find it hard to express myself, especially when I am going through bad days and I get anxious. I believe that writing is my way of expressing myself when words fail to speak,  a quote which I live by and can relate too in so many ways.

Writing is the one thing which allows me to be myself, my actual self. Sometimes life makes you feel fake, therefore writing does not make me want to fake my emotions nor myself.

I write because I get lost in the words.  I can take a break from being a person for hours and just distract myself in my keyboard.

I write because it helps me share my struggles, knowledge and advice.

Writing is fun! That is what made me fall in love with it,  it is one of the only jobs which I can do for free because that is how much I love it!

I write because I'm insecure, writing is the only thing I happen to be good at which makes me feel worth something.

Writing helps me learn,  I can take things which I have experienced, the perspective of other people and use them to create something special and unique.

I write because it helps me become more happier than I actually feel.

Writing helps me avoid the loud and dark world we live in right now.

Writing is like a drug which I am addicted too but I don't want to stop.

I write because writing is my only best friend and the only one I trust.

Writing takes me to different places, I do not feel stuck in one place!

Writing is my therapy which means I don't actually have to visit an actual therapist

Writing leads me to meet different characters every day during my lonely days.

   

Be sure to follow me on my socials for blog updates & many more!




Comments

  1. i love writing so much and i feel the same way you feel.
    Especially in arabic because it's like the language of our souls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts