New Years Resolutions



Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had an amazing holiday and I hope 2020 brings you nothing but the best!  I know this is a very late post to post but I was away visiting my family in Morocco and I could not blog much, however I have thought very careful about this year's resolutions and decided to share it with you all.


Image result for new resolution 2020

1.  Don't dwell on the past - Throughout 2019, I have been dwelling on the past quite a lot which has not been good for my mental health at all.  I think it is time to get rid of it, start a new life and a new mindset.

2. It is okay to say NO! - Sometimes I find it extremely hard to just say no to people, the words ''No I can't'' or ''No I don't want to'' are just difficult for me to say and because of this habit, I faced a lot of problems which were not needed to be added into my life.  Therefore, it is completely OK to say NO.

3. Conquer my fears - There are times where fear really gets to me, having aniexty does not help either.  I get scared from the smallest things ever such as I rely on people to take me to places; like for example, I would love to go out to La Linea and just wonder alone but I can't do it, I rely on my parents or my friends to go with.  This year, I want to take myself out for tea in La Linea completely alone without anyone! I also want to conquer other fears which I have like staying home alone for a week whilst my parents go to Morocco, this year is all about conquering my fears to gain more independence!

4. Learn a new language - My motivation to learn a new language has been thrown out from the window,  I was trying to learn Chinese but it has not gone that far! So I have decided that this year I will complete my new challenge!  (You will see me post my improvements soon)

5. Learn to rest - There are moments where I wish my mind had a ''STOP'' button that I can press so I can just stop doing whatever. When I get worked up I find it extremely hard to settle down especially when I get pains and exhaustion! I always say this, but, this year, I am giving myself breaks even if its taking time off work.  My body and mind are more important and it is okay to rest and do nothing!

6, Stand up for myself - People might see me very confident on social media, always standing up for what I want but in reality I find it so hard to stand up for myself which I can understand because I have no confident nor do I like much conflict but sometimes in life, you just have to stand up in what you believe in, even if it means that you are standing alone! Do not let anyone treat you less than you deserve.

7. Sleep early & wake up early - This is the most hardest one ever and I doubt it very much that I will stick to it.  I find it extremely hard to sleep at night therefore sleeping early for me does not work often, although I try.  I have decided to use my ''bedtime'' app which I haven't used for ages to nudge me on when I should sleep and when I should wake up so that I don't look like a zombie in the mornings nor wake up in a rush which sometimes leads me going to work late.

8. Walk more  I am extremely getting lazier and lazier than I ever was, I keep on relying on the bus to go to work or to get home from work,  I used to walk a lot when I was training but then I have automatically stopped and started relying on public transport or my dad.  I have decided that this year I was going to walk more and to help the environment.

9. Write more -  As blogger I saw myself writing so little last year, I have been developing a lot of writers block and lacking a lot of creativity. This year, I want to write more and become more creative which means you will be seeing a lot of new blog posts and hopefully I can start my own biography!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor

Follow me on my socials!




Comments

  1. I got to start doing that as well. Move on from the past.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment